I have a lot going on right now. It’s all good stuff but it’s been occupying my time and mind. Here’s what’s going on!
- April 22-24: I’m heading down to the shore and then Atlantic City with a bunch of the awesome ladies from my family to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. There will be so much drinking and probably dancing and fun and joy and I’m really looking forward to it.
- April 24: Game Of Thrones, Veep and Silicon Valley are back! I’ve waited FIVE GODDAMN YEARS FOR THESE ANSWERS STAY OUT THE OF MY WAY!!!! I don’t care if they might not be the “real” ones. I want to see Assassin Arya, and find if Jon Snow is dead. (The boy Jon Snow is dead, but the man Jon Targaryen lives. R + L = J people…) Also, Selena might be the president. And what’s going on with Pied Piper, and for the love of god why isn’t Monica in charge? (I’m rewatching Season 2 and it’s painfully obvious that she should be.)
- April 29-May 2: I’m going back to Disney World! There’s a whole long boring soul searching story about this that I won’t get into but it’s happening. It’s the Epcot Flower and Garden festival, so that should be fun, and I’m going to do the Monorail Bar Crawl because I’m on my own schedule and I’ll do what I want. I’m disappointed that the Animal Kingdom night time show won’t have started but I will get to see the Star Wars fireworks!
- May 5: Captain America: Civil War!!!!!!! This is apparently the best movie ever! I’m really really can’t wait to see how it shakes out. Aless and I are going on Thursday night, 8:30 in the city. It’s going to be fun. We’ll probably be drunk. Or at least buzzed. I’m sure I’ll cry.
- May 7: My cousin Tommy is getting married to Leah. They are two of my favorite people and I’m thrilled to celebrate them! Family wedddings are a big deal with my large crazy group of relatives and this is probably the last one for a while. (No one’s engaged at the moment but over the past two years we’ve had 5 family weddings.)
- May 11: Going to see Shuffle Along on Broadway, starring Audra McDonald and Brian Stokes Mitchell. Pretty sure my brain will explode. Audra tap dances you guys. It’s king of a huge deal.
- May 13-15: ACBC! Really excited for this too! I will be guiding Kristi and Juli through their first Con. I’ve got my cosplays together, my hotel booked and my girls are going to be with me. It’s going to be a lot of fun. (Also, I’ve declared this “The Year of Atlantic City” because I will have gone 3 times in 3 months.)
So that’s what’s going on with me. Watch twitter for pictures of all of this fun stuff! YAY!