GUYS! It’s finally here!
This boring ass arc is over and we’re into the Sailor Stars stuff! And it’s really, really exciting to me.
But first, let’s talk the end of Super S. We get STILL MORE Nehelina backstory, and at this point it’s been like five episodes in a row, and I don’t care that she ate all of her people’s dreams to stay young forever and then they became the creepy circus folks.
I mean, that’s actually pretty cool, but I’m just really over how shitty she is as a villain in general.
Anyway, she pushes the Sailors Moon off of a building and then Usagi grows angel wings and they fly and it’s really, really cool, and why was the finale of this arc so cool, when for the most part it was really super mega boring.
Anyway, Helios tells Chibi-Usa that he can’t stay and she cries and they hug and the Senshi are all, “Why don’t we have boyfriends? The little kid does?” (FEELING THAT.) Also, the Amazoness Girls do something? I don’t know, it was nice to see them, but I didn’t quite understand why they were there.
And this arc is over. FINALLY. It wasn’t that I disliked it, it was just so much wheel spinning for very little pay off, and the pay off came all at once and just wasn’t what I was looking for.
BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE IT’S TIME FOR SAILOR STARS!!!!!!!
OK, so I’m in a bit of a rush here, so I’m just going to highlight what I’ve started flailing over:
- Awesome new opening with entirely new song! WOW!
- There is a LOT going on with that Sailor Moon Eternal outfit, like, a whole lot. I like the layered skirt though.
- BABY HOTARU!
- PLUTO TAKING BABY HOTARU
- Chibi-Usa saying she’s going back to the 30th Century, haha, no.
- Weird disembodied voice promising Nehelina her revenge. (Me last night while watching it, “OMG GALAXIA! YAAAASSSSS!”)
- MICHIRU AND HARUKA AND PLUTO FIGHT MILLION NAKED GLASS NEHELINAS!!!!!
- Michiru and Haruka period. I have missed them, and they are awesome.
- Also they get new powers and new outfits, I can’t wait until I see them in use.
- Hotaru grows from baby to little girl in a matter of minutes.
I am so excited for this arc, it was my favorite in the manga and OUTER SENSHI ARE BACK!