Hey everyone! Only two more weeks left after this. I’m going to miss my little visits to Middleton, but I am excited for more room to work with other things, especially with the new TV season coming up, but still, this has been a remarkably fun year! (Or so)
Season 4: Episode 17: “Clean Slate”
Drakken had a dream of a fool proof plan that he can’t remember. In order to recover the memories he attempts to steal a machine meant to recover memories.
He also begins using to-do lists because Drakken is a tremendous dork and I love him very much in this episode.
Anyway, the machine breaks and instead of giving Drakken back his memories, Kim’s get erased. With Kim out of comission Shego goes on a crime spree and Drakken continues to try to piece his plan together, which is actually infecting soldiers food with his mind control formula, and it almost works.
Meanwhile, Ron is in a panic, because Kim is starting to remember things, but she doesn’t remember dating Ron, which is tough on him. They do eventually save the day and Kim remembers that they’re a couple and that “I think I love you.”
Season 4: Episode 18: “Homecoming Upset”
Kim and Ron open the episode saving a tech genius/food blogger from Duff Killigan. It’s a decent battle. Ron and Wade both worship the guy and Kim has no idea who he is.
Anyway, once he’s safe, Kim and Ron head home to attend the Middleton Homecoming game. Ron scores the winning Touchdown (natch!) and then is voted Homecoming King, unfortunately Bonnie is voted queen rather than Kim.
This miffs Kim but she really gets irritated when she catches Bonnie kissing Ron and it turns out that she’s heartbroken because Brick broke up with her. Ron resolves to find her a new boyfriend, which gets in the way of a new mission, because the Snack Blogger has gone missing again.
It turns out the guy wasn’t kidnapped, it’s just that Senor Senior Jr. hired him to create the best search parameters for him finding the perfect girlfriend, who as it turns out is Bonnie!
I love the fact that the series wraps up with them as a couple.
Boo-Yas And Nacos
- Pretty much everyone says that “they never got” Kim and Ron, but I am clinging most to Shego, because SHIPPITY SHIP SHIP SHIP!
- Drakken’s to-do lists are my favorite, but I also like that Shego decides to keep to do lists also.
- Bonnie’s breakdown over her breakup is great, but when Ron calls Brick about it, he calls her simply, “The Mean Girl,” which is harsh, but true.
- Wearing her tiara cheers her up. Bonnie and I have that in common.
- Ron takes him homecoming king duties very seriously. Which is almost as adorable as Drakken’s To Do list.